Tuesday, January 20, 2015

dear girls,


I can't even begin to tell you how much I love you, how beautiful you are and how much you will be missed. Our time together was much too short. I'm devastated to even have to be writing this letter; to have to say goodbye. I wish it were a dream. It hurts so much I can't breathe. We left the hospital after surgery on a high. You guys were squirmy and all over the place. Much like your big brother and sister :) I wish I knew why this had to happen. I wish I knew the bigger picture and lesson so it could hurt less. It's indescribable. There was so much hope and excitement for the future only to be crushed in an instant. An instant. January 20th along with August 21st will be two of the worst days of my life. Please watch over and take care of your brother or sister up there. Know that there will never be a day that goes by that we dont think of you both and miss you. Never.Family is forever.

We're so very happy that the last picture we have is of you two hugging. I knew the road would be bumpy. I would've taken that til the end of time.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Lauren. I am so sorry. Holding all of you in my prayers. Please feel God's strong arms of love and peace holding you close.

    ReplyDelete